Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introductions!

I always find that life is terribly entertaining! There is so much to see and do and feel and smell and eat up really, really fast so you don't have to share! (Oh alright you can have some too!)

But I've also noticed a lot of times, people never seem to well, stop and take the time, to enjoy all of them! They speed along like little flesh-nosed bullets, here to there, to there, to there to over there and back again, damn wrong turn, aaaargh!!

And wow, can they complain! I've met folk who have so much in the world and are mean ass, nasty, scary little sausages! Too many get caught up in the whole game of, "Look at me! Look at me! I'm better then you!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Ow, my ulcer..."

So I thought I'd add a few ideas here to get your mind churning and maybe, just maybe, make you see there is really a lot of awesome stuff out there when you know how to look! Extra positive vibes and good stuff is always worth sharing and I would so love to have you as a friend along for the ride!

So let's see what's out there already!
*Tags you, pulls tongue and races out the doorway!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment